SHIPPING AT SOKOL BLOSSER WINERY
Like many other businesses, we are seeing shipping delays. Because of these delays the only method of shipping with guaranteed timing is FedEx Express. All other methods may experience delays, so we encourage you to order as early as possible. We appreciate you supporting our small, family-owned business.
It's our pleasure to ship to you. You can enjoy the wine we make in the Dundee Hills in the comfort of your home. Sokol Blosser Winery uses the best method to deliver your wine in the most economical and efficient manner.
Sokol Blosser Winery is able to ship wine to the following states: Alabama, Alaska, Arizona, California, Colorado, Connecticut, Florida, Georgia, Idaho, Illinois, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, Minnesota, Missouri, Montana, Nebraska, Nevada, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New Mexico, New York, North Carolina, North Dakota, Ohio, Oregon, Pennsylvania, South Carolina, Tennessee, Texas, Vermont, Virginia, Washington, Washington DC, West Virginia, and Wisconsin. It is unlawful for us to ship to states not mentioned above. Residents of Louisiana and Oklahoma may receive shipments, but must be present in our Tasting Room when placing the order.
All order shipping types will default to FedEx ground, unless otherwise selected or requested, and will ship out within 2-3 business days upon purchase. Please keep in mind Saturday and Sundays do not count as business days for FedEx ground.
- Takes up to 5 business days to deliver to business and residential addresses.
FedEx Express (3-day shipping)
- Takes 3 business days to deliver
FedEx 2 Day
- Takes 2 business days to deliver.
FedEx Temperature Controlled
- This is the safest method to ship wine during the hot summer months. The wine travels on a temperature controlled truck from the winery to the nearest FedEx office to your destination address. It is then delivered on the same truck as overnight packages, arriving by 10:30am.
- Takes approximately 2 weeks to process and deliver.
- By law, wine cannot be delivered without an adult signature of a person 21 years or older.
- Once your order has been processed for shipping, Sokol Blosser is no longer responsible for managing shipping or delivery changes. All orders must be managed by the purchaser through FedEx Delivery Manager or UPS My Choice for any shipping changes. Please note that there is a $18 change fee if there are any changes to your shipping address that cannot be done through the FedEx Delivery Manager or UPS My Choice. This is the standard fee that FedEx and UPS charges us to make these changes.
- If you are concerned about temperatures in transit, we highly recommend upgrading your shipping method, as the faster transit (or our cold-chain option in the summer months) helps prevent possible freezing or over-heating of the wine. If you chose not to upgrade your shipping, you accept the risks of damage to your wine by extreme temperatures during transit.
- We cannot guarantee the condition of your wine if delivery is not successful on the first attempt.
- FedEx attempts to deliver a package 3 times, and will leave a note each time to give you an opportunity to call with any questions or change requests to your order.
- Shipping cost will vary depending on location, and state tax amount. All of which will apply upon check out.
- A tracking number will be provided via email from both Sokol Blosser and FedEx. Please track all information through what you receive from FedEx, as that is the most accurate. We cannot guarantee delivery times; it will vary depending on the shipping type and destination. For date-sensitive orders, please call us directly at 503-864-2282.
- All sales are final.
- Once an order has shipped, Sokol Blosser is no longer responsible for managing shipping or delivery changes. All orders must be managed by the purchaser through FedEx Delivery Manager. Click here for any shipping changes.
- If an order is returned to Sokol Blosser, the customer will be contacted via email and have 1 week to make arrangements to receive the returned order. The order must be re-shipped at the customers expense at the standard ground-shipping rate. Please see above regarding change fees.
If you have any questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 503-864-2282.